Sunday, January 11, 2015

Day 6: Wet but not washed out

Summary
It was raining cat and dogs today. I was planning to do my long run today and was hoping to get at least 2 hours. But since the weather has been hot most days last week, the rain had brought a cool reprieve, which meant a Saturday morning sleep-in!

I did make an effort to clock some time exercising today. Instead of going out and facing the elements (if I am to run an ultra, I will need to get myself used to weather changes, but not yet), I jumped on the stationary bike and logged 1.5 hours. Was great!

Exercise
1.5 hours on the stationary bike

Diet
Dinner -1 roasted chicken thigh and  a bowl of Sweet Pumpkin Salad

2 cups of coffee with 2-3 tsp of double cream

Weight & Body Fat
86kgs
26 % Body fat

So it seems I have lost 1 kg in one week. And a slight drop in body fat. A good sign :-)


No comments:

Post a Comment