Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Day 15 & 16: Man down! Man down!

Summary
I have been unwell for the last two days. It could be the common flu or perhaps it has been the over exertion from my climb on Saturday. I have been sleeping quite a bit and needless to say am feeling a little sorry for myself. Perhaps tomorrow will be better and I will be able to go out for a run back again.

I have also not lost as much weight as I expected after 2 weeks of diet change and exercise. I was expecting to lose at least 500g, but not even that. I am cutting down on the fat in order to force my body to use the vast stores of body fat I possess!


Exercise
None for the last 2 days


Diet
same for the lsat two days, minus added fat into my diet. I am sticking with the coconut cream for breakfast, but no additional (except cooking oil).

No comments:

Post a Comment