Thursday, January 22, 2015

Day 17: A great day to be alive

Summary
Yesterday was much of the same, lots of rest, though I still managed to go for a run. However, this morning, I woke up feeling absolutely awesome. I have been thinking of my career a little and often that gives rise to anxiety. But I managed to put all that aside and focus on my only goal for this year - run!

As a tribute, I have decided to up my running time. I will still maintain my heart rate, but am planning to increase my running time each day by an additional 30 minutes to 45 minutes. This will mean I will be running for 1 to 1 hour 15 minutes with the normal 15 minutes of warm up and cool down.

Let's see how I cope. The weather has not been great either with the thermostat reaching 39 degrees Celsius the past 2 days. Hoping for cooler weather.


Exercise
1 hour 30 minutes (including 15 minutes of warm-up and cool down)



No comments:

Post a Comment