Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Day 10: A day about nothing

Summary
We often feel that days are filled with excitement, joy or even something to look forward to. I am glad to report that today was certainly not one of those days. Neither was it a sad, gloomy and worrisome day. Truth be told, it was a day about nothing. No feelings, no concerns, nothing. Just another day.

The only difference is today my son decided to run with me. His first comment when running with me was "Dad, you are running so slow! Look I can run faster". He zoomed ahead of me on the trail and made loops around me. I had to control my ego and stick with my program under the Maffetone Method. We completed the run together. He was buzzing with energy after the one-hour run, so I took to a cafe where we enjoyed a drink and just watched the rain fall. Magical! Indeed there are marvelous moments in our lives that we often miss. I would have until I started writing about this. I am glad I did.

A slow run on the trail with my son


Exercise
Run - 1 hour (with son who zoomed ahead and did loops around me!)

Diet
Lunch - Coconut cream with water
Afternoon Snack - Crunchy Cheese
Dinner - 2 small sausages and Sweet Pumpkin Salad

Weight
I have decided to only weigh myself in the weekends. I feel that the day-to-day fluctuations may frustrate me.

No comments:

Post a Comment