Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Day 24: Seeing progress

Summary
Monday was a public holiday here in Australia, celebrating the arrival of the first fleet, or Invasion Day as the indigenous people view. Either way, my family and I headed for the mountains to spend some time at the highest peak in the state I live in.

I did my first trail run while out there, and finally the penny has dropped as to why people love trail running. It is simply awesome. The views, the trails but most of all just being on my own with nature.
Peak of Mount Buller, Victoria, Australia
I did the peak climb twice, which was nice. I am feeling great overall, my fitness level is improving and I am increasing my volume of running to 1.5 hours. Time to step up.

Also I have chosen my first major run that I would like to do. It is a trail run for 50km on November this year.

Exercise
1.5 hour run
1 hour bike ride (evening)


Diet
Lunch - Sweet pumpkin salad
Dinner - Roast chicken an mushrooms, with a side of salad


No comments:

Post a Comment